The New Brunswick Community College – Centre for Applied Research in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing
The following companies are partners in NBCC's Industrial Research Chair in Mobile First Technology. They provide critical funding and in-kind support, and they collaborate with NBCC in applied research.
- IGT is a leading developer of online gaming products with a major research and manufacturing facility in Moncton, New Brunswick.
- T4G is a company with a presence in Saint John, New Brunswick, which designs, develops, implements, markets, tracks and measures technology solutions in order to help customers run their businesses better.
- Technology Venture Corporation is a private venture capital and investment holding company headquartered in Moncton, New Brunswick.
- Mariner Partners is a pioneer of IPTV monitoring technology and the global leader in innovative IP video software and media room monitoring solutions.
- Accreon is one of Atlantic Canada’s largest privately-owned ICT consulting firms.
- First Mobile Education (a.k.a. Stellar Learning Strategies) is a company that seeks to improve organizational and individual performance through the strategic use of innovation, mobile or personal media, and location-based learning environments.
William McIver Jr., Ph.D.
NSERC Industrial Research Chair in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing
Centre for Applied Research in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing
New Brunswick Community College
| © Copyright 2017 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
The New Brunswick Community College – Centre for Applied Research in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing is supported by
the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.