Multi-Channel Content Access Platform
The New Brunswick Community College – Centre for Applied Research in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing
The objective of the Multi-Channel Content and Analytics Platform (MCAP) project is to create a software development platform that supports the delivery of content on multiple Internet and mobile-based user devices through a common cloud platform and integrated data capture and analytics of user sessions.
educational game development, casino game development, cross-platform development, data analytics, software engineering
MCAP has evolved into a program of research that is represented by a number of other MFTi projects:
- Learning Game Classification and Development: Methods, Processes, and Heuristics
- NBCC Location-based Object Management Framework for M-learning
- Smart TV app for the Abigail Massey at McAdam Train Station Series
- IGT (formerly GTECH), Moncton
- T4G Limited, Saint John
- First Mobile Education (formerly Stellar Learning Strategies Inc.), Fredericton
- New Brunswick Community College – Mobile First Technology initiative
- Government of New Brunswick - Industry Innovation Challenge Program
- New Brunswick Innovation Fund - Research Assistantships Initiative & Research Technician Initiative
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council - Industrial Research Chair for Colleges
William McIver Jr., Ph.D.
NSERC Industrial Research Chair in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing
Centre for Applied Research in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing
New Brunswick Community College
| © Copyright 2017 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
The New Brunswick Community College – Centre for Applied Research in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing is supported by
the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.